Published on 17/07/2019
One of the most successful new brands in gaming business is trying to make the "penetration" even better with the new bonus. As the title suggests, you have to register, deposit £100 and can play with £200 + 100 Spins. The free spins are only for the popular video slot Starburst from NetEnt. We analysed the Terms and conditions of this offer and now feel free to read our review.
Here the important general information: The Welcome Deposit offer is only available to valid new Pots of Luck account holders aged 18 or over making their first 3 deposits.
1st deposit - 100% match up to £100 in bonus funds & 100 spins on Starburst
2nd deposit - 200% match bonus up to £50 in bonus funds & 50 spins on Starburst
3rd deposit - 50% match bonus up to £200 in bonus funds & 25 spins on Starburst
Bonus funds carry a wagering requirement of 30x the sum of your deposit and bonus amount (e.g. £10 deposit + £10 bonus x30 = £600), which must be met before the bonus and any winnings are converted to capped cash, and this and any further winnings become withdrawable.
Comment Spincastle: This is a standart wagering requirement. The math in the background looks as following. In our example you deposit £10 and receive the £10 bonus. The wagering as described up above is £600. With 96,1% RTP declared by Starburst producer, the casino keeps £600 - £576,6 = £23,4. Since your real money funds are £10, the casino is in average losing £13 on each new customer. Please look at the no wagering bonus list to see if there is anything for you.
Please be aware that the numbers are statistical average and not a guarantee. You can win £100 (or more) but you can lose the whole deposit. Also if anything like signing up your whole family crossed your mind, be aware that there are usually conditions not allowing the bonus to be claimed by one family member or one IP address. I don't see that wording in these Terms, but point number 16 might cover it.
The more experienced guys from Bet365 do this kind of things bullet proof. Just check out the Bet365 sportsbook bonus review.
7. Once credited your match bonus remains valid for 28 days. Should you not complete the wagering requirements in this period, remaining bonus funds will be removed from your account.
Comment Spincastle: Make sure you don't lose the money. It happened to me so many times. Sure, back in those days the free spins were gone the next day.
8. Spins will be activated when you launch Starburst, and are valid for 7 days.
Comment Spincastle: What do I have to do to trigger the free spins? The point number 8 answered my question. Nothing! Just launch the game and play.
9. These Spins will be worth 10p and are valid on Starburst only.
Comment Spincastle: Starburst is a 10 line video slot and with a spin worth 10p you are betting 1p per line. Is it worth your time? This fact is something most of the players don't realize. If you are a casino high roller, you might want to look at some VIP casino offers.
10. All winnings earned from the spins will be rewarded in bonus funds and carry a wagering requirement of 30x the total bonus amount earned. For example, free spin winnings of £10 would have a wagering requirement of £300 before converting into cash, up to a maximum of 4x the bonus amount awarded.
Comment Spincastle: It is not just the bonus that has some wagering but also the free spins. Indeed. What did you expect? The casino is here to make money, but giving you a higher chance. Maybe just for a moment...
11. Withdrawal of funds before the wagering is complete will void all bonuses and any winnings of these attributable to the account.
Comment Spincastle: Don't be greedy and and keep the funds in the casino a moment longer. Just till you finish the bonus issue.
13. Wagers on Blackjack and Roulette do not contribute towards the reduction of the wagering requirement of bonus balances.
Comment Spincastle: There is a payout % by table games as well. It is also around 95% or even better (for the casino). This simply stays a mystery for me. There are also other games excluded from the bonus wagering. Please check the Full terms and conditions to see which they are.