Published on 20/06/2019
Spincastle is taking a closer look at the recent BETFRED casino bonus. We go through the most important terms and conditions to see how good the offer really is. To save your time, this bonus is not for the real players but rather for the small ones. Please check the Betfred VIP bonus or Bet365 VIP club to get more.
On the bonus page of BETFRED you can find the slogan "Stake £10 play with 50 Free spins". The link to full T&C is indeed also present / just like the UKGC requires. Now we picked the following points and put there our comment.
1. This promotion is only for customers who have not previously transferred into Betfred Casino. Customers who have transferred from Cash to Chips prior to 22nd January 2018 are unable to qualify for this offer.
Comment Spincastle: The welcome offer for new customers is like a Bible for obtaining new players. Now after the UKGC has made sign up and registration even more time consuming for both, players and casinos, the bonuses are expected to rise. Not only the welcome bonus, but also the bonus for existing players. Now the fluctuation of a player from casino to casino is expected to go down, since the proces is no more 1 minute process.
2. This offer is not available to players who have signed up to Betfred.com with the following promotional codes: SPORTS60
Comment Spincastle: Well indeed. the casino has calculated the return of the bonus and they must be tight on the budget. Why should you get bonus on top of a bonus?
3. Customers that have deposited using prepaid Visa’s and Mastercard’s, or e-Wallets will not qualify for this promotion.
Comment Spincastle: I am slightly puzzled now. Is prepaid Visa the same Visa I am having at home now? From what I Googled it seems like a regular card that is being used in online casinos as a main payment. Before you accept the offer, I recommend you to check with the live chat support.
4. Customers may be required to confirm their participation by responding to an automated SMS validation process via a SMS message.
Comment Spincastle: Getting more and more tight. Looks like ID verification is being pushed to the next level. We can only say - GREAT!
5. Only play on games at Betfred Casino will count towards this promotion.
Comment Spincastle: I guess we all know it is not for sports betting. But there are always some guys trying to squeeze as much as possible out of the bonus offer.
6. A minimum of £10 must be transferred into the Casino before any stakes will qualify for this offer.
Comment Spincastle: The days of no deposit free spins are basically over. Not only because of the money point of view, but the complicated sign up process will be an argument against. As you might have noticed, there are no more free games at casino before verification and indeed the real play before going through the torture is long time over. There might be some casinos offering it, but I consider it a stupid thing to do.
7. Customers must stake a minimum of £10 on Casino games across 5 or more game rounds during their first 7 days play (at Betfred Casino) to qualify.
Comment Spincastle: The stake requirements is the next step. It would be silly to let you deposit, enjoy the free spins and then take off. Casinos has to protect them self as well.
8. Only play on Slot games found in the Slots tab on Betfred Casino will count towards the staking requirement. For the avoidance of doubt, staking on other game categories will not count toward the staking requirement.
Comment Spincastle: Roulette, video poker, virtual sports players, you are out of this. This offer, just like most of the offers are focused on slot players.
9. Only real cash stakes will count towards qualifying for this promotion; play with bonus funds will not.
Comment Spincastle: This is again a step to push out those who want to take advantage of the offer.
10. Customers who fulfill both the transfer and staking requirements as detailed above will be issued with 50 Free Spins by 5pm on the day following the completion of aforementioned requirements.
Comment Spincastle: Make sure you contact the customer service if the free spins don't appear on your account.
11. The minimum and maximum bonus awarded will be 50 Free Spins.
Comment Spincastle: Good to know the deal is fixed and all of you get the same.
12. Each line on which the Free Spins can be used on any of the eligible Slots will carry a value of 1p. Each Free Spin will play out using all lines of the selected game.
Comment Spincastle: In the list below you see some of the games being available on Spincastle. Next to them we put into the comment the number of lines. Looks like all the slots have 20 - 25 lines to be played with. That means, casino is giving you 20p - 25p per spin, which comes up to £10 - £12,5. The more lines you chose to play with, the better. If we put it into percentage, you have an equivalent of 100% - 125% bonus with the maximum of £10 deposit.
12. The 50 Free Spins can be used on any of the following games:
13. Once credited, customers will have 3 days to accept the Free Spins.
Comment Spincastle: It happened to me, that I lost my free spins because I decided to take a day off. The next day I came and all was gone. Make sure you don't lose your free spins. 3 days is all you have to accept.
14. Winnings from the Free Spins will go into a customer’s (withdrawable) Chip Balance once all Free Spins have been used. There are no wagering requirements attached to any winnings received from the Free Spins.
Comment Spincastle: Wagering can be a bitch. It is used on the sign up bonus displayed in percentage and the wagering is the determining key of bonus quality. It is not a simple math, but the more you wager, the worse for you. S if you see anywhere £100 bonus with wagering 30 and the same bonus with wagering 50, you know what to chose. It gets more complicated when you have to compare 100% sign up bonus up to £100 with wagering 36 and 25% sign up bonus up to £1000 with wagering 120. Which one is better? I have no idea!
Now, the terms and conditions of the casino bonus offer used to be complicated and at the end many players remained surprised by not getting what they expected. Thank God, the UK commission is now rolling out there to protect the players.