Slot machine strategies - are they just a fraud?
Published on 4/23/2018 9:02:36 AM
Speaking of online slots, the quick answer on this matter is YES. There is nothing similar like the well known Roulette systems and strategies like e.g. Black/Red or Fibonacci, that have some mathematical logic and background.
We analysed the information written on this topic on other websites and all we found was just bullshit or empty text without any information. This texts have from our point of view one and only reason - traffic. They are making money from advertisement (nothing wrong about it), and all they need is to cover as many key words as possible.
Let's look at some of their arguments of slot systems
- "Research the theoretical return to a player" - In the online gaming world the % goes somewhere between 94 - 98%. The information on other websites about how it starts by 70% is from our experience misleading. However, it is good to know what you can expect. Might be truth in land based casinos.
- "Make a long-range plan for slots play" - I am not sure if this is something you can call a strategy. This has some danger within, since there is a taste of keeping you to play the casino slots for longer period. And as the statistics and chance suggests, this will most likely cost you some money.
- "Use Lucky Charms to Win at Slots" - If you look at the last 3 words of this statement, you will see "Win at Slots". By keeping this in an title, Google knows where to put a focus. Meaning, this information is not a strategy. Empty text to cover the key words to rank better on Google. And Lucky Charms... Are you serious, guys?
- "Set s a limit for each slot strategy and then move on to the other one if this wont work out" - Don't follow the second part of the advise. It is trying to keep you playing.
- "Remember, somebody will win the jackpot. If not you, then somebody else" - from the last online casino regulations made by the UK Gambling commission, this is something on the edge. It has some of the forbidden term within - the terms that are trying to make you act now e.g. Never again, Play now, Grab it.
There is however some slot strategy as a part of the Legend of the Pharaos video slot implemented straight from the SG Gaming and Barcrest. This one is rather a strange stuff and we advise you to be careful.
The only one plausible slot machines strategy we found is for land-based casinos. It is to watch others play, and as they lose all money step in and continue playing. Or play at slot machine located close to some bistros, where people tend to throw small change after they buy sandwich or so.