Baccarat Professional Series Game Rules
- Baccarat Professional Series is a baccarat game played between the player and the casino.
- The aim of the game is to predict which hand will be the highest. You can also predict a tie.
- The game is played with 8, 52-card decks (excluding Jokers), shuffled before each round.
- The MIN/MAX sign indicates the minimum and maximum bet that can be placed in any betting area.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable in the game. For more information see Payout Schedule.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Play of Hand
- Place a single bet or combination of bets, in any of the betting areas (TIE, BANKER, or PLAYER), and start the deal.
- The Player and the Banker are dealt either two or three cards. Third cards are dealt based on the third card rules. For more information see Third Card Rules.
- The game compares the hand values of the Player and Banker. For more information see Scoring.
- The hand with a value closest to 9 wins. Hands of equal value are a tie, and neither hand wins.
- Bets are paid according to the Payout Schedule.
There is much more to be said about the game rules, strategies and settings when it comes to Baccarat. Please check the full version of game rules and how to play in any of the casino offereing Baccarat
This game will be available shortly
We are preparing this game ready for you.